Many libraries have had to close their doors during the pandemic. This means librarians and other library staff working from home. The University of South Carolina’s School of Library and Information Science and Public Libraries 2030 want to make their expertise available to libraries wanting to use this time for professional development of staff.
Material organized by subject
Use this blog to see what’s new
Scheduled live events and webinars
Links to useful resources for parents and teachers
Real Time Sessions
Latest Additions and News
- Seeking Libraries for Pandemic Profiles
- Real Time with Sari Feldman, Hallie Rich, and Galen SchuerleinSari Feldman, current Publisher’s Weekly columnist, former ALA and PLA President, and former director of the Cuyahoga County Library System in Ohio will join us to talk about […]
- Do You Want More Real Time Sessions?We’ve done two months worth of conversations with folks like Matt Finch and the Doctors Green. When we started we planned to go through April, but is there […]
- VIDEO: Augusta Baker Diversity Lecture Series – Dr. Barbara JonesMarch 26, 2020 Intellectual Freedom and Censorship My talk will concern how intellectual freedom and social justice sometimes clash in such situations as hate speech. I will use […]
- Marie Østergård Real TimeØstergård, director of Aarhus discusses libraries as Democratic Infrastructure.